Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{food}

I have been meaning to post a blog about what I've been cooking lately. It seems like when I'm in the mood to write, I have no time. When I have the time to write, I have no inspiration. I'm not a creative person in terms of writing. I can write a professional letter off the top of my head but when it comes to expressing myself in words...well I feel like a freshman in speech class with nothing prepared!

Over the past several days, I have been in cooking mode big time. I've made some really delicious meals. The highlight from last week was my cheeseburger/potato soup. Oh...my...gosh it was so good. On Sunday I decided to make french toast, eggs and bacon for breakfast. After that, we went to the orchard for some apples (which I ended up not doing anything with yet!). When we got home I made chili for supper that night plus I made a meal for Monday night. That was diced chicken tossed with spaghetti, bell peppers, onions, garlic and fire-roasted tomatoes. YUM!! Tonight was breaded pork tenderloins, mashed sweet potatoes, peas (for the kids) and salad (for me). I also made a meal for later in the week...stuffed shells. We are a pasta loving family around here.

Maybe if I blog about my diet, I'll be able to make some positive changes in the way I eat. I really need to lose some weight and change my diet. Exercise would help, too, I'm sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment